Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Yo Gotti Reveals Tracklist For "Live From The Kitchen"
A spokesperson for Yo Gotti revealed that Live From The Kitchen will release on January 10, 2012 on RCA/Polo Grounds Music. The album delayed for nearly two years will reportedly feature Big K.R.I.T., 2 Chainz and production from Shawty Redd, among others.
Gotti is said to be releasing a promotional mixtape titled January 10th before the release.
Check the tracklist for Live from the Kitchen below.
01. Testimony – prod. by DJ Montay
02. Harder ft. Rick Ross – prod. by Lil Lody
03. Killa – prod. by Shawty Red
04. Red, White & Blue ft. Jadakiss – prod. by Drumma Drama
05. Single ft. Stuey Rock – prod. by Lil Lody
06. Second Chances – prod. by Lex Luger
07. Cases ft. 2 Chainz – prod. by Mike Will
08. Letter – prod by Lil Lody
09. Go Girl ft. Big K.R.I.T., Big Sean, Wale & Wiz Khalifa – prod. by Big K.R.I.T.
10. We Can Get It On – prod. by Drumma Boy
11. Five Star Remix ft. Gucci Mane, Trina & Nicki Minaj – prod. by Hot Rod
CHECK IT OUT!!!
Posted by SLIMEWAVE at 12/28/2011 11:43:00 AM